2011年9月29日星期四

New Identity

It has been a while I did not update my blog. I was quite busy this month, out of town, attending wedding dinners for 3 weeks consecutively. Almost going to declare bankruptcy. Besides, I also need to adapt to new tasks, started from this month. In my previous post, I mentioned that I got a part time tutor job in TARC. This week is the 1st week I start my teaching life there. And of course, the most important task for me throughout this coming 3 years, my PhD life.



 Just want to share (show-off) some evidence of I'm doing my PhD. Haha... The photo taken is not nice, I know, one of the reason, perhaps the only reason, I'm not pretty at all! With this student ID card, I can tell loudly, I'm A Student!


This 'cheap cheap' lanyard is NOT CHEAP at all! It costs me RM5, with this very simple lanyard, printed with the UPM logo, School of Graduate Studies website address, attached with a card holder. What can I do? 

1 条评论:

若藍 ~ chan lioklam 说...

Well, your pic in the student card looks more like a primary student. ha ha !!