2011年1月14日星期五

Faith

My 'holiday' comes to an end, next week, another hectic semester will commence. So, today, I should grab this precious chance to make a wish, then, at night, have a good sweet dream. These few days, the common topic discussed among us is "do we entitle for bonus", "when will the bonus announced" and the most crucial thing: HOW MANY MONTHS?

While we are discussing, joking around, we come out with a theory. If we believe it, have faith, then it will come true. So, what we do is, all of us must start thinking that we are going to have bonus, faithfully murmur to ourselves that we are going to get 2 months bonus. But, I will say to myself, 4 months! haha... My idea is if this can work, why not we hope for better?

So, please do not disturb me if you see me talk to myself, I am praying faithfully, ok? And of course, if you happen to see me day dreaming, smiling happily, don't think I lost my mind. I am trying very hard to make a dream come true.

Anyway, I wish you Happy Chinese New Year. For those employed workers, wish your bonus dream come true also!

没有评论: