2011年1月1日星期六

New Year

Time past like super sonic, just a blink, it's already Year 2011. So many people said it is time to reflect for the past and to plan for future, but, I haven't start planning, already half a day gone! Oh no! Time, can you please move in slow motion?

I made new year wishes every year, yet always dreams not come true. What else should I do? Well, I know what is the problem, actually. Only make wishes without any actions results to ZERO outcomes! Haha...

So, I decided to just be myself, do whatever is necessary, and the most important part, ENJOY every moments that I have. Who knows, year 2012 is the end of the days? Sounds pessimistic, huh? What I try to highlight is: remember to appreciate that we are still breathing; respect the life as some may struggle hard to live.

Anyway, wish all of us HAPPY NEW YEAR!




没有评论: