2010年12月24日星期五

Christmas blessings

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm doing nothing at home. I don't have parties to attend, no celebrations, and of course, too bad to say, no presents too! So, it will be 'silent night' for me, though not so sure whether is it 'holy night' for me.

I never have a Christmas dinner for few years. I don't like crowded place, plus the food is not so nice on such festival seasons, and yet the price is peak season's price. But, this year, it's going to be a different Christmas night for me. We'll have a dinner tomorrow night with my brother. What make me excited is not the food, or the restaurant; is this round, my brother will treat me!

"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!"

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


没有评论: