2010年12月21日星期二

Holiday Mood

It's year end again! Ever since I started working, this is the moment I have no mood to work, awaiting for the holidays, though I'm not celebrating Christmas nor go for countdown party. The 'no-mood-to-work' symptom get worse after I joined this company. First reason, it is semester break; secondly, most of the staffs are busy clearing their annual leaves, we can hardly find some of them for the whole month. (shh... don't say that I say it...)

But, today, I'm in the office! Came in the office at noon, had my take-away lunch in office, read for a few pages, and then, my antibody start fighting with the 'sleeping virus'. In order to make me awake, I must do something 'interesting'. Here I am, writing this post... hehe...

Emmm... what should I do after finish this post? Let me think... Ah-ha, I got it! It's almost 5pm, time to go! Bye!

没有评论: