2010年12月8日星期三

D' Italiane Kitchen

You all must be very curious, how come I write in English for this post? Well, the reason is very simple. It's simply because the Chinese input for Windows 7 is 'unfriendly' to me. I had spent longer time in writing the previous posts using the Chinese input for Windows 7; as compared to Windows Vista, which I preferred. And I had hold on my decision to change to Windows 7 for my own laptop, of this reason.

Okay okay, I know you all spend your precious time reading my blog is not to listen to my complaints about how unfriendly is the Chinese input. Let's move on to the interesting topic. Last weekend, we went to D'Italiane Kitchen at Jaya 33 to celebrate my brother and in-law finally will work in Cambodia next week. I used the word finally is because their plan being postponed for n times, ever since they got the notice from the top management. First time for me to visit this restaurant, but both my brothers had been there before.









The restaurant is quite small, but quite good business. Maybe it is Friday night. Luckily, we had made reservation. While waiting for my brothers, I took a few snaps on the decorations.



We had Mixed Bruschetta Platter served with foccacia bread slices as our starter. There are four choices of toppings: tomato & basil; creamed mushroom; salmon & dill; chicken & avocado. We also ordered seafood soup named Di Mare.









As for the main course, we had Risotto Alla Pescatore; Open Pasta; Smoked Duck Pizza and Grain Fed Chilled Ribeye. The pizza is quite special, this is the first time I had duck pizza. Actually I don't like duck, due to the smell. But for this pizza, the smoked duck slices looks like beef pepporoni, and the best thing is without those duck smell that make me sick. The risotto quite juicy, very nice!










That night, we had a bottle of Champagne (the very first time for our dine-out experience). Plus 1 pint of Weihenstephan Hefe and 1 pint of Weihenstephan Dunkel. Lastly, a delicious dessert is an excellent ending of the dinner. The waitress recommend us their specialty (sort of), Mascarpone Raspberry Crepes.


没有评论: