2012年5月27日星期日

Hectic week

I was very busy last week. There were 2 assignments due on the same day. I had started doing the assignments few weeks before, try to avoid last-minute work, still unable to finish it earlier. It's an assignment in the form of term paper, plus, I'm now a PhD student. Thus, I required myself to at least do something up to standard. But, it's not easy to write a good term paper, especially when I do not have such experience. So, in the end, I only manage to do an average work and submit it just-in-time. Really just-in-time, because I printed it out and submit directly, you can still feel the heat of the paper. Some more, I honestly told my lecturer about this. Haha...

I thought I can relax myself for few days. Too early to be happy, just a day before I submit the assignments, my supervisor  gave me a 'mission impossible'. She asked me to prepare a proposal and apply for the research university grant scheme. She told me this on Tuesday, and the application due date is next Monday; means I only have 4-5 days to prepare it. What can I do? Anyhow also have to come out with something. I simply think of an idea, furnished with some facts, then passed to her. I guessed, she must be thinking that "gosh, what is this rubbish?" Finally, she told me what topic we're going to do, ask me to refer and follow previous studies and prepare the proposal. Haha... this is easier; copy, edit and paste is my strength.

Finally, submit the application form and documents required on time. Phew! That night, I finally can sleep well and have a good dream! Actually, I also don't know whether I have a good dream or not, because, I'm fainted! 


没有评论: