2012年6月2日星期六

Shopping Time

If you're staying in KL, how would you spend your weekend? I think almost 90% of the answers would be "of course go to anyone of the shopping center in the city". We had decided to go to Mid Valley today as we have a shopping mission: buy 3 pairs of shoes, a pair for me and 2 pairs for him. What we get? Not only mission accomplished, I have unplanned spending. Uniqlo is having opening sales! I got to know that the quality is quite good from a friend of mine. So, I can't stop myself from entering the shop and attracted by the T-shirt and jeans with discounts. Finally, I bought 2 Polo T-shirts and 1 jeans. The price of T-shirt now is only RM49.90, normal price is RM79.90. How could I didn't grab it?




He bought a pair of Camel Active shoes with 30% discount in Jusco. Actually, he only paid RM10 in cash. According to him, "Maybank gifted me this pair of shoes." Why? Because we redeemed Jusco cash vouchers with the credit card points. Haha... Finally, both of us got a pair of sport shoes below RM100 from 'Why Pay More'.



Shopping is an enjoyable and exciting action. Yet, it's also painful. Half of my salary has gone with the wind... sad!

没有评论: