2011年4月17日星期日

Eat eat drink drink in April

I had spent a great time for this two weekends. You'll agree with me after viewing the following photos. Haha... Last week, we went to Ikea & The Curve. We didn't buy anything in Ikea, just window shopping, to get some ideas on our new home reno & deco. Often, shopping is not our main objective, but food is! So, we went to The Curve to search for food. After surveying those restaurants for minutes, we decided to have our lunch in Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., which we never try before.



Today, we went to The Gardens & Mid Valley. This time, I have a shopping mission: I need to buy a dress for my brother's wedding dinner in June. As usual, we reached there about 10am, to avoid traffic jam in the car park. Our first destination - Paddington house of Pancakes. Again, we never try this before, and I suggested this since I have no idea where to have our breakfast. Unexpectedly, there are a variety of choices in their menu. All looks very delicious!

I had a cup of Flat White, it is actually the brewed coffee with milk. Seems very common, but it is nice. He had a cup of hot tea, it was served with a cup of hot water with a Lipton tea bag! Haha...

He ordered a set of English pancakes with banana and honey; the set included the hot tea. I had a pancake omelette with ham, cheese and lettuce.

After shopping for about 3 hours, it's time to have lunch. Since we already have a western-style breakfast, we would like to have Asian-style for our lunch. At first, I suggested to have Thai cuisine, but he disagree. Then, this comes into my sight - Spice of India. The manager explained to us that their restaurant serves North India cuisine, not as spicy & hot as South India, and they use lots of spices that makes the dishes more aromatic.

On the left, it is Masala Tea. It looks like our teh tarik, but I think they put some cinnamon. On the right, it is iced lemon tea.

The bean-made cracker is a complimentary. The green colour sauce is made from peppermint, but I have no idea on the red colour sauce. It tastes like a mixture of sweet & sour.

Anti-clock wise from top left: Murgh Tikka Masal (it's chicken), Palak Paneer (it's spinach), chawal (white rice) & plain Biryani rice. The food are tasty, but the portion is too much for us. We can't finish all. What a waste!



Such a great times! By the way, I achieved my shopping mission today, besides enjoying the food. Posted by Picasa

没有评论: