2011年6月22日星期三

Busy Month

Another 2 more days to go, then, I'll be officially unemployed! Although I am considered "on leave" since end of last month, it seems like I have a busier life than I was working.

Last 2 weeks, I was at my hometown. Went back to hometown not for enjoying my holidays, but pretty occupied with the preparation jobs for my brother's wedding. Quite funny if you found out that I went back 1 week earlier than the couple who getting married; and busy with cleaning the house, finalizing the guests list, preparing all the stuffs needed for the big day, as if it was me who getting married. What to do? That is my brother!

Finally, the wedding dinner is over. And here, I am back to KL, busy with moving into my new home. After months of waiting, we can now move in. Luckily, there are not much renovation works to carry out, only need to re-paint the house. We hired 3 uncles for the painting job, they are incredibly fast, started painting on Monday, today already done all the works, finished in 2.5 days!

We only need to buy some new furniture, as the house can considered fully furnished. What we need are bed for master bedroom, washer, TV, bookshelves and study tables. The previous owner already had built-in kitchen cabinet and wardrobes for 2 bedrooms, plus sofa, TV console and dining table. This is very good to us, can save lots of money!

We need to clean the house in these few days, then, move the stuffs on this weekend. And yes, we eventually have our home sweet home!

没有评论: